Stefan Vogt interview in "The Classic Adventurer"!

A lovely machine!

Stefan Vogt interview in "The Classic Adventurer"!

Postby 8bit_era » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:59

I've been interviewed for Mark Hardisty's "The Classic Adventurer" magazine and I'm featured in Issue 2 together with adventure legends Tim Gilberts and Fergus McNeill. The four page feature is centered around Pond's first adventure game "Hibernated 1 - This Place is Death" and comes with amazing artworks by our wonderful Vanja Utne! We talk about modern design philosophies on old systems, about inspirations, the current project I'm working on with Tim Gilberts (it will blow your mind) and we also glimpse through the porthole and reveal first informations about "Eight Feet Under", the bonus adventure that will come with the phyisical release of Hibernated 1 later this year! You can download Issue 2 of "The Classic Adventurer" for free, you may also buy Premium and Economy prints of this wonderful magazine! http://classicadventurer.co.uk/

8bit_era
POND game dev

Re: Stefan Vogt interview in "The Classic Adventurer"!

Postby Roysterini » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:45

This is a great feature, Stefan. Well done. You've made a big impression already. I look forward to seeing what other delights come from you.
Roysterini
POND game dev

Re: Stefan Vogt interview in "The Classic Adventurer"!

Postby Graham » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:31

Nice one Stefan! A great accomplishment and a really nice looking feature there.
Graham
POND game dev

Return to C64